CS 248: Introduction to Computer Graphics
- Tue 3/19 1:30am
- Wrapped pixel retrieval in htonl() for compatibility
when running across the net between machines with different byte
orders. (Thanks Eric Tucker.)
- Mon 3/18 11:20pm
- Changed -out command-line switch to -outs.
- Added rendering of scenes onto disk, using the M
key. The new -outf command-line switch sets the base name
of the output frame files.
- Thu 3/14 7:00pm
- Added primitive rendering using wireframes (activated using the
- Mon 3/11 4:20pm
- Changed tessellation of cones and cylinders to match disc's, so
that a disc may perfectly cap a cone/cylinder. (Thanks Kekoa
- Fri 3/8 8:00pm
- Implemented several student suggestions:
Also, I fixed a bug in the interaction of scale transformations and
lighting: GL_NORMALIZE was enabled (since, by default it is
disabled). (Thanks Terry Jones and Kekoa Proudfoot.)
- The viewing area dimensions of MOAN can be specified
from the command-line, using the switch -size. (Thanks
- The input scene file can be reloaded while MOAN is
executing, by pressing the U key. (Thanks Ju-Hsien Kao.)
- When scene files are saved, a comment line precedes the
Group End line of every named group; it contains the group
name. (Thanks Sam Varghese.)
- Mon 3/5 10:00pm
- Re-oriented cone and disc primitives to make y their symmetry
axis. (Thanks Eric Tucker.)
- Mon 3/5 6:00pm
- Added sample image of an articulated figure, along with a movie
of the animation, to the MOAN WWW documentation.
- Mon 3/5 3:00pm
- Added simple scene tree example from assignment handout
- Mon 3/5 2:30pm
- Added viewing area configuration message on top line of status
- Mon 3/5 2:30am
- Added single view mode for user-specified cameras.
- Mon 3/5 12:30am
- Added disc primitive. Made cone, cylinder and line primitives
symmetrically centered about the origin. (Thanks Eric Tucker.)
- Sun 3/4 11:45pm
- Fixed C Makefile to be compatible with new DCC
raptor installation (effective 3:00pm).
- Sun 3/4 10:00pm
- MOAN WWW documentation completed.
- Sun 3/4 6:00pm
- Added code to disable editing of all parameters when the
selection is changed. Changed activators for field of view to
a/A from v/V. Removed
-ambient command-line switch. Modified help screen to match
WWW documentation more closely.
- Sun 3/4 1:00pm
- Changed ffloor() calls to floorf() calls
for portability. (Thanks Denton Gentry.)
- Sat 3/3 4:00pm
- Swapped order of name and type in joint translations and cameras.
- Sat 3/3 8:30am
- Submission script completed and documented.
- Sat 3/3 7:30am
- Added C++ versions of interpolation.c and
- Sat 3/3 6am
- interpolation.* renamed to interpolate.* to
match assignment specs; Makefile and moan.c
- Thu 3/1 midnight
- Assignment 3 files were installed on the Leland file system, as
soon as adequate disk space was made available.
Copyright © 1996 Pat Hanrahan and Apostolos